Saturday, October 8

It's Football Time in Tennessee

Hello blogfans, the Wizard is here with the new posting you have been waiting for! Today is crazytime here in Knoxville because the Georgia Bulldogs are coming to town. This game is one of our biggest rivalries and since we are both ranked in the top ten, it should make for some interesting football. I will not be attending the game with the other 125K people, but that does not mean I will not get football fever. Go Vols!! Yesterday the Wifey and I lazed around the house until I cooked her a cold weather dinner, consisting of ribeye steaks in balsamic mushroom sauce, garlic and rosemary new potatoes, and parmesan green beans. D-licious! Sorry about the green bean recipe, it was my own. 1/2 lb washed,trimmed green beans, 2 cloves minced garlic with 1 tbsp of butter in a medium-high saucepan. Sautee beans, garlic in butter for one minute then add just enough water to cover bottom of pan. Steam for 2 minutes, remove and top with parmesan cheese! Yummy and crisp. Uh oh, gotta run off to work. Go Vols, beat them Dawgs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me