Tuesday, October 4

Breaking the seal

I figured it was about time to post my first blog for October, so here goes! First, I have a little old business--Happy Birthdays to my sister who turned 25 on the 30th and to my best amigo Richard who turned 54 on the 29th. Many more happy days to you two. Things have been surprisingly normal around here and we are having fun with our little one. Wifey has been discovering the joy of pumping with her new breastpump--Thanks Mom & Dad! I have been able to take an active role in Annabelle's feeding and I am finding it enjoyable. Now Mommy can go out and relieve her cabin fever! Work is going well and we are gearing up for a busy weekend because Tennessee will be hosting Georgia on Saturday. That game is always a big rivalry and is sure to keep our restaurant jumping with customers, both locals and visitors. I look forward to taking the little one to a game next year and introducing her to the madness that is football time in Tennessee. It's like a religion here, celebrated on Saturdays in the fall. Speaking of the fall, we are rapidly approaching the changing of the leaves here in the Smokies. I will be posting some pics of the natural art show for you all to enjoy when it gets into full swing. I hope you are all doing well and are taking time to celebrate life. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me