Thursday, June 15

On the wing

They're off! My two ladies are jetting across the country to visit friends and family. We had a nice breakfast and Annabelle seems to be in a wonderful mood today. It is weird in the house with only the dog and the cat to keep me company. I look around at all the baby toys and I can't help but think what a long week it will be without the little one to play with. I am going to miss Wifey mucho as well! She is definitely NOT chopped liver. MMMmmmmm, liver! Speaking of liver, maybe I'll put the cat in the high chair at dinnertime. Too bad I don't have the camera!! Gotta go get some cat food before this animal drives me crazy. Have a safe day and watch some soccer already!

Yours truly,

The Zookeeper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me