Tuesday, May 30

Donde

Where, oh, Where has that Wizard done gone? Where, oh, Where can he be? Not to worry. I am still having a great time without you! This Memorial Day weekend was a fun one; some of my family came to spend the holiday weekend with us. We had an awesome time hanging out, and despite the hot weather, spent a lot of time outdoors. We enjoyed our first official cookout on the deck since moving to this house and it was a blast. Annabelle was quite the attraction, making great strides in crawling ability and language. She even went swimming for the first time! I apologize for not having pictures of the event--the digital camera is currently on the fritz. I should be able to get my hands on some snaps soon so please be patient. Hope you are doing well and having a great night, I have to run. Don't worry, I'll be back sooner this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me