Thursday, June 15

Paging Dr. Kronski

Well, all your red rovers have finally paid off. The Wifey and Annabelle are coming to get you! I am bummed that I don't get to come, but I have a feeling I won't be missed much with those wild and wonderful ladies around. I will have a few days to myself to catch up on all those things I've been meaning to do(like blogging and watching live World Cup soccer). I am already sad about the departure of my ladies and am looking forward to their safe return. Wifey is a little nervous, but who wouldn't be nervous about flying cross country with a vivacious 10 month old for the first time? I know I would be quaking. Good luck Wifey! Hope you all have a fantastic time with plenty of beautiful weather and lots of laughter. Love and Misses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me