Monday, June 5

The damage done

My legs hurt. I rode my bike to work yesterday. My legs were confused about what was happening. They are letting me know that they think today. The bike needs a tune-up and I need a banana. The Sopranos season finale was interesting. Not what I expected, but then again, it never is! Annabelle got her first boo-boo. She slipped while crawling and busted her upper gum. She was fine by the time I got home and seems none the worse for wear. I think the whole experience was more traumatic for us than it was for her! The first of many such incidents to come, I am sure. I am getting hyped for my friends to visit in a couple of days--we are going to have some good times! Work is going smoothly, aside from constant facility repairs, and Wifey's toe is feeling better. I hope you had a great weekend and are enjoying every minute of the day. Gotta walk, because running would hurt too much right now. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me