Friday, April 14

Baby Steps

Hiya blogfans, the Wizard is back and better than before! It seems the second blood patch I received yesterday was a roaring success and I enjoyed my first full night of sleep in over a week. My back is more than a little tender, but the sun is shining and all is right with the world. This whole experience has been a real rollercoaster ride and I will be glad when it is over, but the care and love I received from friends and family alike has been completely overwhelming. I feel blessed to have you all in my life, thank you. I feel like I have gotten a new lease on life this Easter season and it has put things into perspective. I was reminded again that the truly important things in this time we're given are family, friends, and spending time with both as much as possible. I am thankful for each day and will continue to better myself spiritually, mentally, and physically. I am so grateful for the opportunity. Thank you all again for keeping me in your hearts and prayers, it has made all the difference. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me