Thursday, April 6

Hello again

and welcome back to the blog! It has been busy around here recently and I have not had much spare time. It is my day off today and I wanted to take the opportunity to say hi and let everyone know that we are still kicking. Annabelle is doing well and has really taken to spitting. She motorboats almost all the time and covers everything in a three foot radius with spittle. Fun! Wifey had a blast hosting trivia night last night. She is really enjoying her role as Mellow Mushroom personality and the crowd seems to eat it up. Today we are hoping for nice weather so we can all go to the dog park and give Cassidy some much-needed playtime. The trees are beginning to leaf out and I have discovered that we have three Dogwoods on our property. I will try to get some snaps of them beginning to blossom for your viewing pleasure. I am going to cuddle with my sweetie now, so have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me