Tuesday, December 20

Is it winter yet???

Tomorrow is the official beginning of winter, but it seems to have started early here in the valley. It was bone-chilling this morning and the truck couldn't heat up fast enough. I am looking forward to tomorrow because we will be flying for warmer climes down south in Florida. We are becoming snowbirds! I want to wish all my readers a Feliz Navidad and Happy Hanukkah. Annabelle will be taking her first trip in Papi' s plane tomorrow, and she is sure to have a great time visiting with everyone. Wifey and I agree that it is time to get out of here and have some fun, so blogging may be light. Merry Christmas and enjoy these pictures I found in a forgotten folder. God bless and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me