Wednesday, December 7

First Impressions

The first thing I saw this morning when I walked out the front door was a frost-covered car in the driveway. As I walked up the driveway to my truck the mailbox caught my eye. It was beginning to be warmed by the dawn sun and the frost gave the appearance of smoke rising off the illuminated portions of the box. I paused for a moment to enjoy the scene that would be gone in a few short minutes. Sometimes that is all it takes to start the day right. A brief moment to appreciate the beauty that surrounds me with every new day. I thought about running back inside to snap a picture for your enjoyment, but I decided to continue on to work. Tomorrow I have a day off with Wifey, so maybe I will get a second opportunity to get an image of today's first impression. Have a great evening and enjoy a moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me