Friday, December 2

Technical Difficulties

That was one serious hiatus! I know you may be considering sending out a search party after not getting a new post in so long it's almost criminal. Well don't be a hater, 'cause it ain't my fault. My AC converter for the laptop burned out and I had to get a new one. No worries, it was covered under warranty. So far the death toll is one battery and one AC converter. I'm hoping that extended warranty will pay off! So much has happened it is tough to find a good place to start. I'll try to keep it short. Raced to airport. Lost belt at security. Arrive D.C. Passed the time enjoyably with family. Revenga! Home alone Pt.3(unwritten) Back to the airport(unwritten) Reunited...and it feels so good!(unwritten). Shopper's Delight. Someday my powercord will arrive. That pretty much gets us up to right now. I am currently jamming out to some old favorites and new tunes courtesy of PANDORA. Thanks bro, the site is awesome! So far it gets the thumbs up. I'm cooking right now and I don't want to burn my bleu polenta, so I'm going to sign off. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me