Thursday, December 15

Bonjour!

Hello loyal fans, the Wizard has returned! Well, not returned, exactly....I didn't ever leave. I guess I just took a little hiatus from blogging last week. I hope you are all doing better than the last time I posted, I know I certainly am. I have had a lot of fun spending quality time with the family and getting ready for Christmas. Wifey and I went on our first outing sans baby last week, thanks to Meg a.k.a. babysitter-extraordinaire. We snuck out to the movies to watch Walk the Line-the new film portraying the life and times of Johnny Cash. We both enjoyed it thoroughly and highly recommend you check it out ASAP! I am currently off work and enjoying spending time with little Annabelle, who is not so little anymore. It is truly unbelievable how quickly these baby humans develop. Her grandparents will certainly be blown away by how much she has changed since they last saw her. I have a bunch of new pics of our little one which I will post for your viewing pleasure. Stay warm and happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kronski said...

Hey There!

Got the Xmas card, and the picture enclosed is currently broadcasting cuteness on the front of our fridge.

Where are the pictures? I need to get my fix!!

9:23 AM, December 15, 2005

 
Blogger The Wizened Wizard said...

Sorry about the delay in pics...Daddy and Annabelle were playing and now she's sleeping, so without further ado, the pictures!!!

10:51 AM, December 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me