Sunday, July 31

Another day, another three hours

Buenos noches peeps, the Wizard is back on the web again. I will have to keep this post short because I am completely exhausted from another three hours of deck stripping this evening. I am completely fed up with Shortcut Seals right now and will not comment further on this subject to avoid offending my loyal readership with more ranting. The upside is that I only have about two more hours of stripping before the staining can commence. Woo-hoo! Wifey is going to the doctor tomorrow and she will find out exactly when we will be going to the hospital to have our baby. We have decided to have the pregnancy induced to avoid possible complications due to Annabelle's tardy arrival. I won't be able to post while I am in the hospital, but I will update you all when I can. I am looking forward to tying up the last few loose ends at work before taking a little time off to have our first baby. I just hope everything goes smoothly. Okay, now I'm tired. Have a great night and stay tuned for updates soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me