Friday, July 15

T.G.I.F.

Hello my compadres, I am just finishing off the last bits of a delightful Friday. Since the Wifey is on maternity leave, I was treated to two days off with my true love. I have to say it was a nice change of pace and I quite enjoyed them. We had a lot of fun and got tons of stuff done, together, for a change. We skipped out today for a little treat and watched Tim Burton's version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" starring Johnny Depp. It was fantastic, and although it did not follow the book verbatim, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp continue to shine even brighter when they work together. The theatre was filled with little munchkins on summer break and we got a little practice enduring the low roar of child-chatter, but it was worth it just to hear the multitude of little hands clapping at the end of the flick! I can't wait until my two days off next week to do it all again. Until next time, be safe and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me