Friday, July 22

Still waiting.........

Well, we have not had any progress on the baby front. Wifey is still large and uncomfortable and I am getting quite anxious to meet Miss Annabelle in person. We have enjoyed our last bit of time together before she arrives, but we are more than ready to be parents. I have distracted myself from the seemingly interminable waiting for the baby to come process by doing all those odd jobs I have been putting off. Thursday I cleaned out the gutters(ewww) and cleaned up the house a bit. Today I passed the time by weeding the front walk and trimming the hedges. The mosquitoes were absolutely horrendous and it was the hottest day we have had all year. Probably not the day most Knoxvillians would choose to work outside all day, but they're not transplanted Floridians. 90 degrees in the shade? Hah, I fear not! We received some wonderful books for Annabelle today courtesy of Dr. and Mrs. Kronski. The deliveries did not end there. Our stroller showed up a few minutes later. We were both surprised by its pristine condition and ingenious functionality. Wifey even commented that it smelled like a new car's interior! Later we chowed down on some sushi and I had a hard earned beer to finish the day. By all standards it was a productive couple of days off and I am getting spoiled by having this time to play with my sweetie. I am also running out of odd jobs, so Annabelle better come before I start some BIG projects! Have a great weekend to all you people who work "normal" hours and stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me