Wednesday, July 13

Money talks!

Well my loyal blogreaders, the Wizard was taken by surprise by my own blog this evening. When I first set up my blog I included a silly link for donations, never thinking that it would get any use other than people putting the proverbial 2 cents in my account. Tonight I logged on to write a quick post before the Wifey and I settled down to watch Lost, and to my surprise, I received my first donation. I am glad you all enjoy my blog enough to make it a regular destination during your journeys in cyberspace. I hope it amuses, entertains, informs, and brings distant friends a little closer. I don't expect any monetary gains from doing this, however if you do choose to give me your hard-earned ducats, I will do my best to spend it on something worthwhile and blogworthy. Thank you all for stopping by my little corner of the internet and I look forward to posting about my first blog-sponsored purchase soon! Thank you all for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me