Thursday, April 20

Day off

Today is my first day off without a medical reason in quite some time and it feels incredible. I am almost back to full strength and feeling great. My back feels stronger and my headaches are gone completely. Things are good. Annabelle is doing well and Wifey is happy to reduce her role as nurse. We all have the day off together and have made the most of it so far. The decorator came by to help us solidify our vision before our furniture shopping trip next week. She did a great job and we both feel empowered after the consultation. Cassidy is looking super-cute after her visit to the new groomer. They even put barretts in her ear hair! I have an appointment with my doctor today for a routine check-up after the previous medical issue. I am anticipating it going smoothly as I have been well cared for and well rested. Later I am going to drop my truck off for some routine service to insure it is ready for our trek to the Smokies. After that it is nuthin' but relaxation city for this Daddy! Have a great day and remember to smile a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me