Friday, March 24

Call for backup

Who needs backup these days, really? Well, it appears that I fall into that category. The other day I was modifying my blog to add Wifey's video clip and inadvertently screwed up my whole webpage. Unfortunately, I did not have a backup of the html code that I desperately needed to restore my site, so I was forced to completely rebuild from the ground up. Ugh. After about two hours I had everything back up and running, and the first thing I did was backup my handiwork. I am now prepared for any trouble, self-inflicted or otherwise, to befall my lovely blog. As you might imagine, this lesson will not be soon forgotten. It is tempting in this day and age of computer reliance to forget that these machines are only as good as the people who make and use them. Excellent as we may be, there is always the factor of humanness that throws a wrench into the best-laid plans. Speaking of plans, I am going to upload some fantastic photos of the undisputed blogstar Annabelle, so be sure to click back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me