Wednesday, March 15

Ahem

Well, things are beginning to settle down at the new house. Annabelle is still learning and changing daily. She rolled over of her own volition today, and is becoming quite strong. Wifey is out tonight and I am home sick. I have been fighting some tonsillitis the last few days. I am feeling a little better, hence the blogging. Also, I find myself avoiding too much talking because it is a little uncomfortable to swallow. I am taking some antibiotics which are working and should have me feeling better soon. That is good news because spring is almost here in Knoxville. I predict we will have one more cold snap and then we are headed for nice weather. Can't wait to get outside and enjoy all the blooming going on. The Bradford Pears are out and the Redbuds have started. The azaleas and Dogwoods are coming soon! I thoroughly enjoy this time of the year and hope to get some outdoor pics up soon. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me