Monday, March 20

Spring?

I walked outside today and was immediately greeted by small balls of hail. They made the ground sound like rice krispies. It was icy cold today and nasty all day long. Kind of a dreary start to spring. I hope this weather passes soon because I am ready for some warmer weather. Wifey is out at the eyeglass store because her frames have fallen apart. I don't know if it is wear, or the fact that Annabelle has become quite good as the old "glasses snatch and stretch". Either way, it is time for her to get some new specs. I am curious to see what style she chooses. Wifey is getting excited about hosting trivia night and there is a bit of buzz around the shop. I hope the turnout is good, because I am sure the host will be fantastic! Hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me