Tuesday, February 14

Does this guy blog anymore?

The answer is a resounding YES! I know I have been gone for a little while and I hope my absence was noticed. It was, however, not without good reason. We have been heavily occupied with the finer details of purchasing a new home and preparing to vacate our current premises. We are still going to be living in the greater Knoxville area, just a lot closer to my job and in a larger space that will be able to accommodate our expanding family and allow us to have guests over without sitting on each others' laps. The area we are relocating to is officially known as the town of Farragut, an upscale section of west Knoxvegas that was incorporated in 1980. It was originally farmland and now qualifies as "the suburbs", although the area has grown exponentially in the past 10 years. The town boasts some of the area's best schools and the landscape is still dotted with enough pristine areas to be considered picturesque. I am really looking forward to a three mile commute, down from the current 35. Wifey and Annabelle are doing wonderfully and are both getting excited for the big move. Tonight we celebrated Valentine's day with a delicious home cooked meal and romantic evening together. Absolutely fabulous! Gotta run, have a great evening and I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me