Tuesday, January 24

The sharpest knife in the drawer

Hello friends, the Wizard is back to regale you with stories of the latest happenings from our neck of the woods. Wifey's mom is visiting us and the result has been delicious food for us all. Tonight the lovely ladies whipped up some Aloo Gobi featured in the movie Bend it like Beckham. It was incredibly good and I can't wait to devour the leftovers. Cassidy and I went for a walk since the weather was so nice today. We came home promptly at dusk, however, because the mercury began to drop rapidly. A package arrived in the mail today containing my most recent culinary addition. A great big thank you to Dr. Kronski and his beautiful wife for the wonderful birthday present. Thanks to you I am the proud owner of a brand new Yanagiba. What is a Yanagiba? So yet again my knife collection grows. Muchas gracias, and I promise to whip up some sushi when you visit. I am trying to stay awake for tonight's episode of The Shield. I am tickled now that almost all of my favorite shows are playing at the same time. Between 24, LOST, and The SHIELD my TV viewing schedule is filling up quickly. I barely have time to fit in the upcoming Sopranos season. I'm sure I will somehow find the time. Annabelle is doing well and I suspect she is beginning the teething process because we have seen several new facial expressions and increased drooling. These baby humans develop so quickly! Have a great night and lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me