Friday, January 13

The 500 club

This, my friends, is a milestone post for me. It is number 501! That's right, I have posted over 500 times since this little experiment began last April. I can hardly believe it has been that long. It has been a lot of fun and I thank my loyal readers for sticking with me through feast and famine. I feel like the blogging has gotten a lot more interesting recently thanks to the addition of video footage(thank you Papi) and apparently you agree. The more stuff I put on my little corner of webspace, the more you seem to click, so I am happy to continue learning and evolving this project. Thank you all again for the inspiration and feel free to comment should something strike you as particularly wonderful. Oh, another big up to the people at SKYPE for making such a wonderful product like computer phone and video calling completely FREE! I have only managed to convert one person so far, but I strongly urge all of my readers to download this free software utility that allows you to call any computer in the world for no charge. My only requirement is once you are online, you have to give the Wizened Wizard a call and let me know what you think about this amazing free product. Have a great day and thanks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me