Saturday, January 21

Saturdaynight

So it's Saturday and I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I would drop a line and let everyone know we are okay. Wifey is at work tonight and Annabelle is napping so I have a few minutes to share with you. Let's see, what do your inquiring minds want to know about today? Hmmmm. Well, Wifey has been doing some amazing things in the kitchen recently. She has whipped up delicious shepherd's pie, fantastic eggplant parmesan, some delightful spaghetti with meatballs, sausage, and pork chops and the list grows almost daily. The work has not stopped there, however. She went through and cleaned the kitchen until it sparkled and then reorganized our countertop space. It seems as if we have gotten a completely new kitchen! Fantastico. What was I doing while this whirlwind of activity was going on? Watching the little one and doing a few handyman projects that I had been putting off for some time. All in all it has been a productive few days for our entire family. Last night my grandparents got to experience the wonders of SKYPE and were able to see their great-granddaughter thanks to the free video calling. They were duly impressed and enjoyed it thoroughly. The little one is beginning to stir, so I have to cut this post a bit short. I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to some SKYPE calls in the near future. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me