Monday, January 9

What's new

Hello friends, the Wizard is back online tonight. I have had an interesting few days away, complete with birthday celebration and surprises galore. I even got my hands on a new webcam, as evidenced by my previous post. Those things are really amazing and you can really do a lot with them. What are they good for? Well, you can send video mail, take pictures, videos, and even make free peer-to-peer video calls with your computer(assuming you set up an account with SKYPE) I have been impressed with the service so far and look forward to testing out the video call feature once someone else I know gets a webcam, hint hint! Ahh, the march of technology making our fantasies into affordable reality. Pretty cool. I am getting a little bit tired, so I will have to cut this short. I hope you are having fun so far this year! Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me