Tuesday, January 3

If you were wondering...

...when this Wizard is going to post again, wonder no more! I am here to say hello and wish you all a great evening. Today I had to come home early so my sick Wifey could get to the doctor's office. She has been feeling bad for about a week and the diagnosis is bronchitis but no pneumonia, thankfully. She is resting well and has not infected any other family members, yet. She will supposedly start feeling better soon and should be top notch by the end of the week. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Yesterday I experienced a near miss on the interstate that left me a little shaken and contemplative. A double tractor trailer in front of me panic stopped in a driving rain on the downslope of a hill. We were at an unexpected standstill for a good 30 seconds because the car in front of him had spun completely around and was facing the wrong direction. After the errant vehicle executed a three-point turn, everything got back to normal. It was a little tense wondering if I would be able to make the initial stop and even more so wondering if the people behind me could make their stops before they hit me. Needless to say, I was a lot more comfortable in the situation because I was in Wifey's car instead of my pickup. One of the rare occasions I drove her car to work ended up being the one that mattered, as I could not have made the initial stop in my usual ride. So the For Sale signs go up tomorrow and there will be a new Wizardmobile in my future. Driving is the most dangerous thing we do, and nothing matters out there more than safety. Since I drive at least 35 miles a day, I should probably have a better(read safer) vehicle. Anybody got a sweet deal on a safe ride for a nervous magician? Have a great night and please be careful out there, the laws of physics are unforgiving masters. Oh, BTW, GO NOLES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me