Saturday, October 15

Put that in your grill and smoke it!

So I have another culinary experience to impart to my loyal readers. I have started smoking! No, not cigarettes, cigars, or other stinky smoldering sticks. I have begun to learn the art of meat smoking. I concede the fact that my equipment is pedestrian; a Weber charcoal kettle is fairly basic when it comes to outdoor cooking finery. However, sometimes the simpler you keep things, the better your results! I found this webpage which helped me plan my attack on the rack of ribs Wifey requested on Friday. For those of you who do not understand the difference between true barbecue and grilling, this webpage will clarify it for you. For more in depth information on correct techniques for concocting perfect ribs, check this out. The ribs were prepared with a dry rub, drizzled with a wine-based mop, and basted with my homemade BBQ sauce. They took about 3 hours to finish cooking and were muy delicioso. I also cooked some new potatoes and corn to accompany my meaty masterpiece. If you are a carnivore, I recommend experimenting with this cooking method. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me