Wednesday, October 12

Hello again my loyal blog readers. It may be a little premature, but I think I can safely say my blogging is back on track. For those of you who joined me during my sporadic posting era, this is the format my blog was originally intended to resemble. Daily updates of little consequence with the occasional hiatus, emphasis on occasional. Today was the last day of my work week and Wifey and I have settled in for a couple of days off together. If the weather permits, I will make every effort to squeeze in some golf tomorrow. We will be going to our first movie night with Annabelle tomorrow and hope to see the new Wallace & Grommit movie, which is highly acclaimed. I will let you know what I think of it as soon as I form an opinion one way or another. Gas prices have eased off here today, and I enjoyed paying $2.58/gal. Hopefully that trend will continue as the Gulf Coast continue to recover from the double dose of hurricanes. Speaking of recovery, the earthquakes that continue to affect the Pakistan-India area have exacted a hefty human price and demanded a tremendous rescue and relief operation. Aid information here. The past year has brought the need for benevolence and charity into focus for me and highlights how small our differences are in this dynamic terrestrial existence we share. God bless the victims of this disaster and give strength to the courageous volunteers working to improve the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me