Wednesday, October 19

Once eaten, twice smoked!

Hello blogbuddies, Wizard back with some impending cuisine commentary. I went to the grocery store today to snag some ribs for Part II of the saga of the Smoke King. Tomorrow I will endeavor to slow smoke an incredible amount of pig meat and create some perfect barbecue. I will be updating you with all the juicy details soon. Last night I watched the movie Crash, which was a great flick. It was extremely heart-wrenching and thought-provoking and is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I highly recommend checking it out if you have not watched it yet. Annabelle is doing well and the next few days off should yield some prime picture taking time. The leaves are beginning to turn, so I will try to deliver on the pictures I previously promised. Until then, have a great evening and stop by again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me