Friday, July 8

Nursery-Grand Finale!!

Well, the moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived. The renovation of the guest room into a nursery is complete! It has been a labor of love and sometimes, just plain labor, but all the hard work has come to its fruition. The shelves are hung, the valences unfurled, the furniture assembled and the closet filled with all the things that you, our family and friends, have generously given to our daughter. We sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful gifts and will never forget your kindness. It is a constant reminder of your caring and love that we cherish daily. Now all we have to do is have this baby! Sounds easy, huh?! I have contemplated live-blogging the labor, but Wifey has made it clear that while she tolerates my computer rambling during normal circumstances, I will have more important things to do during the event than update my blog readers in realtime. Plus those PCS wireless cards will probably cost me about $300 to activate and use for the hopefully brief time we are at the hospital. Oh well, you will have to be content with getting your Annabelle birth fix until I get back to a more affordable internet connection. Probably better that way anyhow, you are not going to be up all night waiting for Annabelle's arrival, that's my job! I snuck out for a bit of golf today because my chores were done and the weather was beautiful. It should be turning nasty as Dennis nears, but for now it is lovely outside. Time to fire up the grill for a cookout! Have a great evening and enjoy the nursery pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me