Friday, April 29

Don't make me kick your Ass(essment)!

Good afternoon party people, your friendly neighborhood Wizard here to brighten your day and let you know what you would be doing if you were me! Right now you would be getting ready to go grab a quick bite, quite possibly at Backyard Burger, my favorite day-off lunch spot. Yes, I know it's not the healthiest fare, but I can't resist a fast food place that lets me order a mushroom swiss burger. I have to eat in a hurry because I am scheduled to appear at the Knox County Assessor's office to contest my increase in property taxes. I am locked, stocked, and fully loaded with documentation of comparable home sales in the neighborhood, as well as a recent appraisal of my domicile. Hopefully they will agree that our property value has not increased 18% in the last 18 months. Although, if it actually has increased that much, I am sure I will be getting a lot of emails from people interested in the area! Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you know if I can persuade my government to work with me. The weather is damp and dreary so I'm not missing any golf today as a result of my injured hand. Nothing better to do, so I might as well go haggle with some public servants. Oh well, at least lunch will be good! Hasta Luego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me