Tuesday, April 26

Precipitation Central

Rain, rain, go away, and let the Wizard play golf today! After a day of lethargic business that morphed into a dreary, movie-watching type of evening, I decided the best thing to do, after my nap of course, was to blab on the blog so all of cyberspace could fathom how bored I am. You don't believe me? Check out the radar for yourself. Now what is a lonely Wizard to do after the sleeping is done? Blog about his favorite things and hope someone is remotely interested. First on the agenda is the one thing no good husband can do without. Not this, but these! Their orchids are beautiful and you could not give your flower business to a more wonderful nursery. Dan, Debbie, and Skinner are wonderful friends, and their orchids are unparalleled. I really like the ones that smell like chocolate, just ask Dan(possibly the most knowledgeable person in the Southeast when is comes to orchids) and he will know which ones you mean. Or you could always take your special lady here, which I highly recommend(Mmmm, unlimited Appleton's!). Just make sure to bring a pair of these! The fathomable Wifey has returned from work, so I will have to continue the shameless promotion of my favorite things later. Have a great evening and enjoy The Shield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me