Monday, April 25

A Day in the Life...

I have posted a brief pictorial history of a few of the people who make my Mondays fun in the mornings. Glenn is always there to greet me in the mornings with a smile and a load of great produce. If anyone is in need of produce in the Knoxville/Chattanooga area, I highly recommend T&T Produce. Their prices are competitive and their customer service is unequaled. Thank you Glenn! Jaime is my main meat man this morning, cooking pounds of italian sausage for the day with style and panache! He is probably online setting up his own blog as you read this. I will be sure to link to it when it is up and running. Enter Fred the Man. He arrives weekly bearing gifts of clean linens and aprons so starched you can barely bend down while wearing them! He enjoys car racing, feeding his cow, and piloting his cavernous recreational vehicle to Mellow Mushroom for a delicious Italian hoagie with his family. I received the first comments on my blog from one Dr. Kronski, brother-in-law, fiancee, and raconteur extraordinaire. Dont worry bro, pics of the Fathomable zoo are imminent! Stay tuned for further developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me