Monday, January 22

Get back

Happy Monday people! I am back, happy, and well rested. The getaway was a success, and except for feeling a little under the weather, I had a great time. Unfortunately, Wifey is not feeling well. Annabelle had a little croup while we were gone, but Nana and Granddad had everything well in hand. Annabelle rarely gets sick, it figures it would happen when we're out of town! I'm feeling better today and have been able to take care of Wifey, so it's actually kind of convenient to have staggered sicknesses. I mean if you have to be sick. It obviously wouldn't be preferable to being healthy. I didn't get any vacation pics for you visually driven types, so you are just going to have to imagine us smiling, relaxed, and full. We had a food and fun filled time together and both appreciated the chance to spend some quality time. I even saw a hawk hunting and a woodpecker family. It weird how, as a parent, it is great to get some time sans children, but as soon as you get settled in you end up wishing you could be with your baby. Luckily, I had an alluring Wifey to distract me from my baby withdrawals. I can't wait for more getaways! Have a great evening and bundle up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me