Wednesday, January 3

New Year

Ahem. Please excuse my absence. I am okay, you can call off the rescue dogs. We have had a wonderful holiday season and the new year is off to a good start. Annabelle is growing up so quickly and talking up a storm. Wifey is doing well and we got a lot of QT in during the last few weeks. It all culminated with an anniversary dinner outing to Edison Park. Mmmm, steaks! We had a great time despite the cheesyishsleazyish waiter from Romania who laid his schtick on so thick that you felt a little dirty by the end of the meal. Hallo there, I'm Claauuude. It was such a blast! Tonight Wifey goes to work and I get to catch up on some me time. It's been a while since I've had some time to myself and I don't intend on wasting it all on the computer, so this is me signing off. Hope the New Year brings you all the new joys and challenges you can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me