Wednesday, January 17

Getaway

Hi all! Long time, no blog. All that changes right now. Promise fulfilling time. Janet, you are first on the list. Scroll down the linked page to find the recipe for our fantastic black beans. Don't bother with the pork recipe on that page, because the real deal is over here. Those three guys also have the mojo recipe we used with the yuca. Same recipe for the pork, just w/o oil. The bread, although unspectacular in my estimation came from this website. It's not at all authentic, but the crockpot recipe is an easy way to shortcut a day of oven roasting. So tender! Good times can be had eating the pork made with this recipe as well, but I am not sure about the rum. Can't forget about the yuca recipe;I thought that it came out extremely well. What a fun time in the kitchen. I can't wait to cook with you again! Tomorrow Wifey and I are escaping to a cabin in the mountains for a few days to celebrate. I will try to get some pics of our trip when I am not in maximum relaxation mode. Although with a hot Wifey, hot tub, pool table, and mountain views...photo shoots may not be a great priority! Have a great time every day and stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me