Friday, May 19

Marathon Man

Last night I attended the Metropolitan Planning Commission meeting for our town. I made it a priority because there was an issue that concerned our neighborhood as well as just being curious about the whole process. I was impressed with the meeting, although it was extremely long. It started at 7pm and I finally left around 10:45, which was well before the official adjournment. I was tired after 18 holes and a nearly four hour meeting, but it was worth the effort. I was so inspired by the event that I took the time to write a letter to the mayor and alderman. It was neat to see the machinery that keeps the town growing in action. Wifey and I have some errands to run today so I am going to have to continue this later. Hope you all have a beautiful and productive day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me