Thursday, May 18

Afternoon Delight

I had a fantastic time today playing golf. My game is a little rusty, but I had a few shots here and there and by the end of the round I was falling back into my old timing and smoothness. The short game suffered the most because I was a little tentative with the lob wedge but the putting was okay. I even drained a fifteen footer! It was great to be back out there and pain free. Fun times. I am getting excited about the tournament next week and hope it will be as much fun as today. Wifey and Annabelle are doing well and had a good day together. I have to run off to a town meeting concerning our subdivision and a proposed convenience store expansion so have a great night and enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me