Wednesday, May 17

Whew

Today was a challenging day. Work was busy and it took a lot out of me. I was recharged the moment I stepped out of the truck. The sun was shining and Annabelle and Wifey were there to greet me with smiles all around. Annabelle is having a little trouble with the new teeth. She was a little testy today and didn't go to bed easily last night, but she cheered up when she saw her daddy and we three had fun playing before Wifey donned her Trivia Goddess duds and said adieu. I am looking forward to playing golf for the first time in 2006 tomorrow. I know, I know, "WHAT??", you say. Well, between hospital stays, travel, etc. I have not had a lot of opportunities to swing the sticks. That all changes tomorrow. I have to get out there because I am supposed to play in a golf tournament next week and I need to remember how to try to hit little white balls again. Wish me luck. Hope it isn't as challenging as work was today! Good night and god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me