Monday, May 8

Good Day

Monday. I felt unusually happy when I woke up this morning. I was in a great mood, feeling capital. That feeling continued throughout the day. What causes this euphoric condition? Well, the first thing I did was say good morning to my beautiful wife and goregeous daughter. Then they visited me at work for lunch. Then I saw them again as soon as I arrived home. I am so lucky. Annabelle is a healthy baby, weighing in at almost 19 lbs. She met her new doctor and passed all her tests with flying colors. Wifey is super happy with her new whip and her back is feeling better. No more contortionist training to put the baby in the back seat! I am totally jebous. I gave the other ride a thorough cleaning with help from Wifey. I only got sprayed a few times, and the car looks nice. I am totally sucked into David Blaine, so I have to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me