Tuesday, May 2

I got a congratulatory call from our interior redesigner, Tina Shelby-Kahl, today regarding our furniture selections. Apparently her family was as taken with our choices as we are because she said her son and husband were excitedly checking out the pictures on the blog before she could. She said we have wonderful taste, so we will probably forgive all of you who neglected to comment on our selections. Sometimes genius can be overwhelming ;-) The rug for the library arrived today and it looks fantastic. It really sets the room off and gives the floor a little liveliness. I can't wait for our other chair to arrive and complete our first room. The anticipation will continue to build, I am sure, until we can barely stand it. Okay, now I have to revise my previous sentence because one of the furniture companies just called to schedule delivery for two of our pieces on Sunday! Looks like the rooms may be getting decorated sooner than we thought!! Time to go move furniture, gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me