Saturday, May 6

I was looking back over the blog a few days ago and was surprised to find that I had been blogging for over a year. I remember just starting the blog and thinking to myself "this will get old quickly". The main purpose was to keep family and friends closer through the power of the internet. Over a year later, I hope the blog has begun to accomplish that goal in an interesting way. I am glad to have a creative outlet as well as a written history of our lives, however brief it may sometimes be. I owe you, my readers, a debt of gratitude for continuing to inspire me with your interest. That interest has led this website to grow and improve periodically. I hope you continue to give me a click every now and then to catch up on the happenings in our lives and share yours with us. Thanks for the traffic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me