Wednesday, December 28

Last chance blogging

Hiya peeps, the Wizard has returned from Christmas vacation and is none the worse for wear. We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with family and the weather was wonderful. I even snuck in a round of golf with Dad(a.k.a. Papi) and my new brother Donny. I didn't score well, but we had fun anyway. Our Christmas eve celebration, Noche Buena for the initiated, was a hit with tons of food and drink and lots of revellers. Annabelle slept through most of it, but everyone seemed to have a great time regardless. Annabelle had a wonderful time and acquired few new skills thanks to her Nona(a.k.a. grandmother). I will toss some pictures up for your enjoyment before this gigantic thunderstorm disrupts our power service. I will be doing my best to post as much as possible for the rest of the year, so be sure to keep your mouse handy. In the meantime, have a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me