Saturday, October 29

Hello again

I may need to reintroduce myself after being offline for so long. Some of you may have forgotten all about me, but for those who have not given up, here I am! I am still alive and doing well despite my grievous lack of recent posts. Wifey has resumed working and I have been caring for our little one while she is away. Annabelle is a delight and I am enjoying having a little father-daughter time with her. The weather has finally turned chilly and all the mosquitoes are dead, dead, DEAD! Hooray!! This has led to a sharp uptick in outdoor activities, including perfecting my meat smoking technique. We had a couple friends over Thursday to share a some racks of ribs with us and had a great time in the process. To counteract the effects of consuming massive amounts of BBQ these past two weeks, I decided to venture into the unknown and try my hand at preparing sushi. I was amazed at how simple and fun it is to create delicious fotomaki and nigiri. I think I may have found another culinary hobby to explore! I will be posting pics the next time I whip some up, so stay tuned and feel free to send me some ingredient ideas. This time we had tuna and crab, as well as cucumber, carrot, celery, avocado, and cream cheese in various combinations. I suggest you give it a try, it's a blast! Have a great night and enjoy the college football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me