Tuesday, July 5

The hermit resurfaces

Hello frustrated readers, the Wizard is back from my spontaneous hiatus. I have not posted in a while so I am sure some of you may have been contemplating eliminating my blog from your bookmarks, but if you are reading this it means you have given me one last chance. Don't worry, you will be rewarded for your patience. I have pictures of the nursery ready for your viewing pleasure as well as my feline showstopper Sasha poised to melt your heart by displaying levels of cuteness previously unknown to man! Wifey went to the doctor today and was given a clean bill of health. We are counting down the days until Annabelle's birth and getting really excited. The Fourth of July was fun despite having to go to work for part of it. Wifey was off work that day and went to the pool with Miss Meg. Once I got home I smoked a pork loin and grilled up some corn and potatoes for our dinner. We cuddled up to watch Meet the Fockers and chuckled the night away. Hope your weekend went well and Happy Birthday America!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me