Wednesday, June 29

Time to breathe

Hello blogreaders old and new, the Wizard is back online. I have been getting a lot of hits recently thanks to El Dad's gracious email plug. Welcome new viewers! For those of you who just came to sample my incredible wedding pictures, scroll down to be satisfied. For those of you who came for my "snarky" commentary and obscure links, get ready because there are plenty more to come. Finally, for those of you who have no idea what this whole "blog" business is and somehow managed to get to this web address, hold on because your world is about to be rocked. A blog is basically an online journal. It can be about anything from sports to politics to cat vomit(assuming someone wants to write about it). Foreshadowing you ask? Well I like to stay out of the political arena, but cat vomit is certainly within the realm of possibilities(Our kitty Sasha is definitely giving us some food for thought in that department, no pun intended). Sports? Occasionally, but I'm not a fanatic, so the ladies can breathe easy now. Most of the things I blog about are just random soundings(hmmm, sounds like a nice web address name!!) that ping around my skull until I let them out via the information superhighway. The wonderful thing about blogs is that they are exactly what you make them, much like life. You must be careful, however, because they can be like heroin...one good hit and you're hooked! That is basically the lowdown on this whole blog business for the newbies. I like to update my blog daily, although my regular readers are probably used to my spontaneous hiatuses. Hopefully you will enjoy your visit here and come back periodically to read my ramblings. Now for the rest of this post.
My first few days back at work are finally over, thank goodness. The vacation has all but spoiled me and it is increasingly difficult to motivate myself to get up in the morning. Luckily I have two days off to catch up on rest and get some chores done. Yes, one of them is to post some pictures of the nursery so you may all rest easy knowing Annabelle will not be sleeping in the linen closet! I also have some yardwork, so don't hate me if I don't get them up until Friday. Work has been busy so it is nice to have some time away to catch my breath. We laid the plans for the post-delivery parental visits, which makes the birth day seem that much closer. The official date is July 31st, but the psychic at Wifey's work assures her it will be the 27th. I guess we will find out how accurate her abilities are in a few weeks. Until then I will be working hard to keep those ducks in a row at the homestead. Have a great evening and come on back now, hear?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me