Friday, May 27

The journey of a thousand miles...

Well, the Wifey and I have arrived safely at Nashville International Airport. The drive was not bad at all and check-in at Southwest was painless and quick (Our representative was pregnant, due in August, so she gave us priority preboarding to help us out). Even the security checkpoint was staffed by friendly attendants. The only bump in our otherwise smooth day was the fact that I left my cell phone in the car. Oh well, looks like I won’t be worrying about work after all! I was delighted to find that BNA offers wireless internet access on the concourse, but they want $6.95 per 24 hours to use itL I figured it was too good to be true. Oh well. The airport here is nice and well planned and has artwork from local artists, concert posters, and various other interesting things on the walls to make your trek more enjoyable. We are flying through Oakland on our way to Portland, so you may have a little more airport reviewing to enjoy before we arrive at our final destination. Have a great morning and enjoy every minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me