Wednesday, May 25

We've got a ticket to ride

Good evening comrades, I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy. The Wifey and I are currently in the final stages of preparation for our cross-country jaunt tomorrow. The dog has been shaved, the bags packed, and the snacks purchased. Would you believe that Southwest airlines is flying us across the country without offering a single meal? I guess I know why the tickets were so inexpensive! Judging from the comments on this website, we may be in for an experience tomorrow. Never fear, we have purchased a plethora of travel-friendly snacks to consume while we take to the skies. I don't know if any of the airports(besides Portland) we will visit offer wireless access(although there is a list of airports that offer it in some capacity here). It may be up-to-date, then again, it may not. We shall find out tomorrow. Once we make it to Portland we will be utilizing their public transportation to get to our hotel. There is wireless in the hotel but they want $10 per day to use it...I think I will just mosey on down to the local free wifi coffee shop and skip the exorbitant access fee. I will also be skipping out Friday to enjoy a round of golf at Heron Lakes, a beautiful course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. I have played Grand National, one of his courses in Alabama, and was extremely impressed. I look forward to visiting this one as well. I will take lots of pics while I am out there for your viewing pleasure. Have a great night and stay tuned for updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me