Monday, May 23

Vacation Ahoy!

Hello my worthy compadres, the Wizard is back with some late-night ramblings. I am having trouble containing my excitement about my upcoming vacation this week. The Wifey and I will be traveling to Portland, Oregon to celebrate the union of Dr. Kronski and his lovely fiancee Janet. We are both looking forward to spending time with family and friends as well as getting a little fresh air on the west side of the country. I went down to the park yesterday and tested out the hand in anticipation of playing a little golf in Portland. I am happy to report that the hand is feeling much better and should be ready for action this weekend. I will not be bringing my personal weaponry out to Portland, so I practiced a little chipping with the pitching wedge that caused so much trouble a few weeks earlier. Fortunately, it seems the hiatus has sufficiently punished the offending stick and it made amends by hitting straight and true the whole time. I will let you know if the break has been as beneficial for the rest of my game as soon as I find out. I am going to be long distance blogging throughout the trip and will try to include lots of pictures and stories as they become available. Have a great evening and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me