Monday, June 9

Homecoming

Hooray, Wifey and Sabrina were released into the outside world! After an exhausting hospital stay it is fantastic to have our family reunited again. Sabrina looks even cuter without the harsh hospital flourescents shining on her. Wifey is gorgeous as always and handling the new duties with her trademark aplomb. It is a sweltering day here in the Tennessee valley with the mercury >90 degrees in the shade. Luckily the house is cool and the ceiling fans are operational. I installed the second car seat and turned our family SUV into an official baby shuttle. Everyone seems pleased to be together, even the dog seems extra chipper. Lots of rest will be the theme for the near future, so I have a chance to catch up on my soccer viewing. Euro Cup 2008 has completely taken over the DVR so I have to make a concerted effort to get some serious man TV time going. I got to watch Game 2 of the NBA finals last night....Go Celtics! I have always preferred them to the Lakers and it was nice to see them beat Cocky, er, Kobe Bryant, although the Celts did manage to make it a nail biter.
I want to send a special thank you out to all who have left comments on the blog, we love getting your feedback and good wishes. You are truly loved and appreciated! I will try to get some more pics up soon, but first a glass of wine! Have a great day and happy Homecoming!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garcia family....
Congratulations to all. Welcome to the world Miss Sabrina! Lots of love to each of you.
xox
Wendi
ps...go Celts!!!! :)

8:14 PM, June 10, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Your Visit Counted Who links me